The Macintosh Clipboard - it's simple, it's elegant, it's a core element of the Mac computing experience. Why should there be only one?
ClipDoubler is a tool like no other clipboard enhancement utilities, designed as an application for both Classic Mac OS and Mac OS X. Double click, and you can have all the clipboards your heart desires. Quit and you're back to one. Simple as that.
ClipDoubler Pro supports text, pictures, sounds, movies, and many other resources. ClipDoubler Pro can both open and save Clipping files, and it can create internet shortcuts as well.
You can put the contents of TEXT and PICT files onto a clipboard with a simple drag and drop. ClipDoubler Pro gives you the ability to edit the contents of any clipboard, and convenient menu shortcuts are built in to perform common editing tasks.
And since accumulating multiple clipboards can become a daunting task, ClipDoubler Pro sports powerful clipboard navigation features unmatched by any other clipboard utility. No other clipboard software gives you the ability to search across unlimited clipboards for just the clipping you need.
NOTE: To buy ClipDoubler via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ClipDoubler":
· Simple and easy to use.
· Handy shortcuts to copy time, date, ip address to clipboards.
· Drag and drop to copy file pathnames to the clipboard.
· Create clippings files and internet shortcuts.
· Edit the text on the clipboard.
· Handy shortcuts to process text on the clipboard.
· Number of clipboards is limited only by available memory.
· Thumbnail gallery allows simultaneous viewing of all clipboards.
· Search across all clipboards to find specific data,
· Clipboard contents can be saved to disk for later reuse.
· Clipboards can be automatically saved and restored.
· Support for user defined hot keys.
· Supports styled text, graphics, movies, sounds, and much more.
· ClipDoubler is an application and can be opened and quit as needed.
· Runs under both Classic Mac OS and Mac OS X.
· Illustrated Documentation.
· Carbon Lib 1.2.5 or later.
· Will run for 30 minutes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improves CPU usage.
· Minor bugfixes and improvements.