Boot Runner 1.6
Helps you boot between Windows and OS X at any time
Booting into another OS with Boot Runner requires you to click the disk that you want to boot from. This process doesn't require local administrative rights.
Boot Runner lets you customize the background image, popover text above each volume or scroll marquee text.
- Startup control for Macs with multiple operating systems
- Highly-configurable startup screen
- Manage startup behavior with network policies
- Integrate with existing client management tools
- Available in Deutsch, Italiano, Español, Русский, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Japanese
- Menu Bar Features:
- Quickly and easily restart into Windows
- View detailed infomation on startup disks
- Startup Screen Features:
- Control what startup disks are shown
- Remotely select OS
- Show unmounted startup disks
- Customize background
- Customize name and description
- Customize scrolling marquee text
- Track statistics on startup disk selection
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.3
- Maintenance Scheduling feature, additional compatibility with NTFS drivers and language support for Polish and Portuguese.