Black OSX Mountain Lion is a beautiful system theme that allows you to quickly give a dark, black look to your Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
To install the Black OSX Mountain Lion theme you must place the files contained in the downloaded package in various location, but only after you backup the original system files.
· The SArtFile.bin file must be placed in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/Resources
· ArtFile.bin should be copied to /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/Resources
· ArtFile200.bin must be placed in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/Resources
· Extras2.rsrc goes in the /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/
· Copy Menu Extras Icons to /System/Library/CoreServices/Menu Extras
· Menu Extras Icons goes in the /System/Library/CoreServices/Menu Extras folder and Search Menu Icons in /System/Library/CoreServices/Search.bundle/Contents/Resources