BetterTouchTool is a free and easy to use Mac OS X app which allows you to set global or app specific shortcuts for nearly every gesture (unfortunately 4 finger gestures are not supported yet).
BetterTouchTool should work with every application (even iTunes etc.). For Magic Mouse users it has the option to set a higher mouse speed / acceleration.
BetterTouchTool is no InputManager, it is a normal app, you don’t have to install something, if you close the app everything is like before.
Currently supported gestures on the magic mouse:
· swipe left (two fingers, but in the prefs its only called swipe)
· swipe right
· two finger swipe up
· two finger swipe down
· three finger click
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This alpha is supposed to fix a problem with Parallels Desktop 8 which did not receive keyboard shortcuts correctly
· Also an issue that may have occured when using four and three finger swipes on Mountain Lion should be resolved.
· Added option to disable BTT while holding modifier keys (advanced => settings). This may be useful for users of an app called "The Touch App"
· Would be great if you'd report any issue you encounter.