Arq is an intuitive tool that enables you to backup your data automatically on your Amazon S3 and Glacier server.
Arq's easy to use interface helps you control and protect your data and also helps you restore the backed up files effortlessly and quickly.
Arq's also provides you the option the set your S3 storage budget and bandwidth transfer rate.
Here are some key features of "Arq":
- User friendly interface
- Offers privacy and control
- Offers iOS App
- Flexible Bandwidth Options
- Fixed Bugs:
- Fixed an issue where Glacier requests weren't being retried when they should have been.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong dates were used in communicating with AWS when the calendar was set to Thai.
- Changed the incomplete backup-record label from "(incomplete)" to "in progress").
- Changed the multi-threaded get-object-list operation to single-threaded to remove any chance of synchronization errors that could result in an incomplete object list.
- When validating objects in S3, if the object wasn't in the listing, execute a HEAD request against S3 to make sure it really isn't there before marking it as missing.
- When validating objects in S3, if an object was marked missing but it's actually available in S3, remove the "missing" flag.