Application Wizard 3.5
Helps you open, quit, show, and hide applications with a mouse click
Application Wizard's intuitive interface enables you to quickly open, show and hide applications or open them at startup.
Using Application Wizard you can also browse through volumes and frequently used folders, quickly access favorite files, recent folders and your iPhoto or Aperture library, display slideshows, view the metadata associated with files and preview images, music, movies and PDF files, copy pictures.
- Easy to use interface
- Quick and easy access to file, folders, video, photos and image files
- Group applications
- Open and quit multiple apps
- Force quit applications
- Switch between apps and folders
- Show and hide groups of apps
- Run AppleScripts
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The incompatibilities with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite have been fixed.
- On Yosemite, the menu panel and the Application Wizard buttons in the menu bar have a new appearance.
- On Yosemite, the menu panel has now a dark background when Dark Mode is turned on.
- Icons in the Open, Quit, Switch, and Special menus have been revised.