Application Wizard is a straightforward and low-key OS X application that provides access to your apps, documents and files.
Application Wizard's intuitive interface enables you to quickly open, show and hide applications or open them at startup.
Using Application Wizard you can also browse through volumes and frequently used folders, quickly access favorite files, recent folders and your iPhoto or Aperture library, display slideshows, view the metadata associated with files and preview images, music, movies and PDF files, copy pictures.
Here are some key features of "Application Wizard":
· Easy to use interface
· Quick and easy access to file, folders, video, photos and image files
· Group applications
· Open and quit multiple apps
· Force quit applications
· Switch between apps and folders
· Show and hide groups of apps
· Run AppleScripts
· Some features (displaying slideshows, viewing metadata associated with files, adding pictures to iPhoto) require Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A minor incompatibility of the iPhoto Library submenu with iPhoto 9.3 or later has been solved.
· A bug that caused images with an orientation tag to be incorrectly copied to the Clipboard has been fixed.
· Some other minor bugs have been fixed.