iWork 9.2 is recommended for users of iWork 9.0 and later and using OS X Lion v10.7.4 and above. In this release, the iWork apps are updated for OS X Mountain Lion and allow you to take advantage of features such as Dictation and iCloud.
The iWork apps are also enhanced to take advantage of the Retina display on new Mac hardware, so presentations, documents, and spreadsheets appear sharper and more vibrant.
To update to iWork 9.2, use the Mac App Store, Software Update, or the standalone installer.
You only need to use one of these methods to update your computer:
· Mac App Store: Use this method if you originally purchased Keynote, Pages, or Numbers from the Mac App Store.
· Software Update: Use this method if you originally purchased iWork in a box or downloaded and then activated a trial version of iWork.
· Standalone installer: Use this method if you originally purchased iWork in a box or downloaded and then activated a trial version of iWork. This is an alternative method to the Software Update method above.
· iWork 9.0 and later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds support for iWork for iOS 1.7 apps.
· This update is recommended for users of iWork 9.0 and later.