AppDelete is an easy to use OS X application that allows its users to safely remove applications, widgets, preference panes, plugins and even screensavers.
Without using AppDelete such items would remain on your computer and cause potential issues.
AppDelete also automatically finds and allows you to remove any files associated / created with / by the deleted app.
Here are some key features of "AppDelete":
· User friendly interface
· Optimized for Lion and Mountain Lion
· Support fro Retina displays
· Detects and deletes .DS_Store files
· New Genius feature
· Multi-language support
· Built-in search engine
· Automatically find invisible or hidden files
· Trash monitor
· Force empty trash feature
· 64-bit processor
· Limited to 5 uses in the demo mode
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Search field is now keyboard focus when using panels (Apps, Others, etc.)
· Fixed bug where AppDelete could crash when using panels together with search field
· Improvements to Hidden mode and app startup
· Various localization updates and edits
· Miscellaneous code cleanup and bug fixes