iDataSafe is a great application that allows you to manage your account's credentials and then encrypts the database in order to keep them safe.
iDataSafe comes with certain default groups that will make the data input process more efficient: Bank accounts and related access codes, Credit cards, Insurances, E-mail Accounts, Notes, Registration codes, Vehicle, Combinations or Web Login.
NOTE: To buy iDataSafe via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iDataSafe":
· Offers you the possibility to store account credentials and passwords
· Encrypts the database in order to keep it safe
· Can sync with your iOS devices
· Allows you to export the data to CSV, Excel and more.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· hidden password during data entry
· last single list view remains selected