iAlertU 0.80 Beta
Remote controlled motion-sensitive alarm for MacBook/MacBook Pro
iAlertU sounds even if the MacBook screen is closed. It can be deactivated only using the remote control that came with the MacBook.
iAlertU uses he motion sensor technology that allows you to transform your device into a high tech alarm system with no cost.
- Captured photo can now be emailed automatically to a user specified address.
- Camera image capture improved.
- May work on other Apple computers other than the MacBook line (this is untested).
- Added Sparkle framework for automatic update functionality.
- Arm and disarm iAlertU without the remote.
- Alarm now activates when power adapter is removed.
- Alarm continues to sound after lid is closed.
- Alarm status screen (last alert time, alarm type, number of activations).
- Flashing screen.
- Adjustable motion sensor sensitivity.
- Adjustable alarm duration.
- Mute button disabled when alarm is sounding.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Replaced the obsolete use of whatismyip.com for a similar service. This in turn also fixed the sending of push notifi- cations to the iPhone.