Ultracipher is a free, Java-based and simple to use tool that aims to provide the highest possible security for your data.
Ultracipher focuses on the core functionality without adding useless and even dangerous gimmicks (such as Facebook integration, skins, and other).
Ultracipher's cross-platform implementation and encryption strength make it a vital tool in today's Internet age.
Ultracipher is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Ultracipher":
· Strong key generation function Scrypt: up to 256 times the passwords are harder to crack by 'brute force' than using the PBKDF2 standard function and up to 33,000 times more massive compared to MD5 as a generator function.
· Very strong encryption with 6 nested symmetric ciphers: AES , Twofish , Serpent , CAST6 , SEED and Camellia . The total key length is 768Bit.
· Data synchronization via an IMAP mail account. Currently, Gmail and YouTube support as email providers
· Data organization in the form of an ergonomic 'Google like' user interface instead of conventional trees or lists
· In the user interface integrated password generator
· Additional programs: on-screen keyboard, File Digester - program for calculating numerous 'message digests' (SHA-1, MD5, RipeMD, etc.)
· Import / export of data in CSV format for exchanging data with other programs
· 'Portable' version with integrated JRE for use on a USB stick
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fixed: "java.io.IOException: IMAP Search command failed" on systems with non-English locales
· Fixed bug: the disappearance of the text cursor when editing a record