TimeSlice is a very useful tool that can be used for recording time tasks on the Macintosh. TimeSlice is useful for consultants, attorneys, graphic designers, or anyone who bills for time, or just wants a simple solution for keeping track of time events.
Click a button to start recording time, and click again to stop. Each time record contains start/stop date and time values, as well as client, category, project, expense, hourly rate and other related information.
TimeSlice's time-tracking data can be searched, sorted, and exported to other software applications.
All major functions are accessible via a tool bar, and the main window can be reduced to a very smal size.
Here are some key features of "TimeSlice":
· Now with Tiger Features! TimeSlice 3 makes full use of Apple's 10.4 operating systems including Spotlight searchable files and .Mac web-based backup! TimeSlice 3 is a complete rewrite using Apple's Cocoa application environment and Core Data.
· Proven: TimeSlice has been helping people track time since 1994 when it first sold as TimeTracker.
· Intuitive Interface: Through the years we have listened to our customers, what they want, and what they don't want. As a result we have made TimeSlice the most intuitive time and billing software package available.
· Feature Packed: TimeSlice is full of features such as OS X Address Book merging, automatic window tracking, budgets, customizable invoices, hot keys, .Mac backup, Spotlight searches, assign categories, clients, projects, tasks, colors, and much more. Yet all these features are also out of your way if you don't need them.
· Multi-platform: Most people work in a multi-platform environment today, and we meet that requirement with a Mac and Windows version.
· Made for your Profession: TimeSlice is used by many professionals including graphic artists, legal, engineers, architects, medical, and many others.
· 4 hours trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now a 64-bit application.
· When exporting data, an alert now tells you if the export was successful or not.
· Fixed an issue that allowed two drawers to be open at the same time. No longer happens.
· When defining a Filter, and using dates, can now set time values.
· Multiple bug fixes and enhancements.