Secure Data Manager 2.3.0
A free and open source application for managing passwords
Secure Data Manager is a free and open source application created to help you manage your passwords and other private information for web sites, computers, contacts, and other programs within one secure application.
- each data entry contains: title, category, user name, password, email, url, notes, other, expire date, date created, date modified
- add, update, delete entries
- entries can be folders automatically by adding entries to them
- save and open encrypted data
- configure the emails and categories in one place so they can be easily added to the entries
- application configuration information stored in XML file
- save emails, categories and types with the encrypted data
- search / find next within any text field and date field
- internationalization - language support added for: DK, DT, IT
- data export - to comma delimited file (CSV) and XML
- data import - from comma delimited file (CSV) and XML
- generate random passwords
- lock application when unattended
- hide passwords from view (turns passwords to '****')
- print an entry and list
- table view of the data with sorting
- plugin architecture to support selectable encryption algorithms
- plugin architecture for Preferences - all preferences will be stored as XML and loaded on startup
- types feature - organize entries by type. show only the data you need. customize user defined types via typeMapping.xml file
- improved usability - Preferences (Apply / Cancel), Auto Add on Enter key for Category and Email, Confirm Delete, etc
- link on URL - launch browser
- improved GUI - a new look that is more intuitive to use
- right-click popup menu for entries
- easy paste to web page (from entry view panel, right click on your text - you'll see an + icon appear with your mouse pointer)
- "other" field becomes mult-line edit when pressing enter
- table columns remember their location and size
- browser link or copy/paste option on http:// link
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added AES Encryption.
- Added Button Bar.
- System try integration.