Recover PDF Password is a very easy to use application that will help you recover lost or forgotten passwords used for PDF documents.
A PDF document can have an “User” and an “Owner” password that are required for different levels of access. Recover PDF Password is using different deciphering algorithms to find those passwords in case you forgot them.
Here are some key features of "Recover PDF Password":
· Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
· Recovers "User" password, which is required to open the file
· Recovers "Owner" password, which permits to use PDF files without any restrictions (copy, print, edit, etc.)
· Brute-force and dictionary search are used to recover the password
· Patterns can be used to minimize search time if any part of the password is known
· Non-English characters in passwords are supported
· Decrypts PDF files
· Removes digital signature from a decrypted PDF file
· The recovered password will only have 3 first symbols visible, the rest will be masked with "*"
· File decryption is available if owner or user password was restored or user password is absent. However only first page will be decrypted and watermark will be applied to it.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improvements for compatibility with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), including user interface enhancements.