Easy to use GUI application for managing cryptography related issues
Portecle is a free and user friendly GUI application for creating, examining and managing keystores, keys, certificates, certificate requests, certificate revocation lists and more.
- Create, load, save, and convert keystores.
- Generate DSA and RSA key pair entries with self-signed version 1 X.509 certificates.
- Import X.509 certificate files as trusted certificates.
- Import key pairs from PKCS #12 files.
- Clone and change the password of key pair entries and keystores.
- View the details of certificates contained within keystore entries, certificate files, and SSL/TLS connections.
- Export keystore entries in a variety of formats.
- Generate and view certification requests (CSRs).
- Import Certificate Authority (CA) replies.
- Change the password of key pair entries and keystores.
- Delete, clone, and rename keystore entries.
- View the details of certificate revocation list (CRL) files.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Add support for BKS-V1 keystores (thanks to Jan Peter Stotz, #3).
- Command line arg that looks like host:port opens SSL/TLS connection dialog.
- Finnish translation (incomplete).