Portecle is a free and user friendly GUI application for creating, examining and managing keystores, keys, certificates, certificate requests, certificate revocation lists and more.
Here are some key features of "Portecle":
· Create, load, save, and convert keystores.
· Generate DSA and RSA key pair entries with self-signed version 1 X.509 certificates.
· Import X.509 certificate files as trusted certificates.
· Import key pairs from PKCS #12 files.
· Clone and change the password of key pair entries and keystores.
· View the details of certificates contained within keystore entries, certificate files, and SSL/TLS connections.
· Export keystore entries in a variety of formats.
· Generate and view certification requests (CSRs).
· Import Certificate Authority (CA) replies.
· Change the password of key pair entries and keystores.
· Delete, clone, and rename keystore entries.
· View the details of certificate revocation list (CRL) files.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for dragging and dropping files to the main window.
· Certificate extension rendering improvements.
· Miscellaneous user interface improvements.
· Error logging improvements.
· Don't refuse to start with unrecognized JRE versions.
· Try to avoid file chooser delays on Windows (#3129497).
· Swing event dispatch thread related fixes (#3129497).
· Bundled Bouncy Castle provider jar upgraded to version 1.45.