Plug Spy 1.5.0
Basic protection for your MacBook.
Plug Spy is able to play an alert sound, capture a snapshot and display a Growl notification.
In system preferences Security & Privacy turn on "Require password after sleep or screensaver begins".
Open Plug Spy and optionally modify the in application preference settings to fit your needs
Activate Plug Spy and make sure that your MagSafe power adapter is connected with your MacBook.
Activate the screensaver to lock your screen when you leave your MacBook.
- Easy Setup - There are only 4 easy steps to get your MacBook instantly protected and there is no additional hardware required.
- Seamlessly Integration - There is no additional password or shortcut you have to remember. It fully integrates with the standard OS X screen lock.
- Growl Support - With Growl installed and activated you can send Growl notification when your MacBook gets unplugged.
- Acoustic Alarm - Your MacBook can start an annoying high volume alert sound to drag attention and discourage any further activities.
- Snapshot - Plug-Spy can try to capture a snapshot from the person in front of your MacBook when it get unplugged.
- Automatic Activation - Plug Spy activates automatically when your screen is locked. There are no additional steps to protect your MacBook.
- iPhone Notification - With Prowl on your iPhone you can forward Growl notifications to be notified on any activities.
- Our Anti-theft policy - Plug-Spy may offer a basic protection for your MacBook but we can not give you any guaranty and are not responsible when your MacBook get stolen.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.4.0
- New: Boxcar 2 support
- New: Pushover support
- New: Plug-Spy is now sandboxed
- Other Bug fixes and improvements.