Password Repository 3.2
Manage general use passwords stored inside protected documents
Password Repository shows data in a table view and lets you order items by any columns with just a click. Password Repository uses categories with custom color labels to help store passwords in a structured and smart way.
Any content is searchable using category and search field with data displayed as-you-type. Password Repositorycan manage an unlimited number of documents with unlimited number of passwords.
Data are saved on disk automatically encrypted using Blowfish algorithm and are unreadable without opening them with the right password.
You are totally safe in case your computer is lost and there is a serious risk related to the content of the data (bank account passwords and so on) because all the content inside Password Repository documents is strong encrypted by default and no one can access it without the right password.
Password Repository is an effective, reliable, simple and stable tool that you can trust.
- Native for Mac OS X.
- Universal Application native for PPC Mac and Intel Mac.
- Written using Cocoa.
- Easy to use and powerful.
- Data encrypted automatically.
- Blowfish encryption.
- True Mac OS X interface.
- Native Mac toolbar.
- Intuitive operation.
- Easy to use category.
- Point-and-Click sort.
- Advanced content filtering.
- Import from other source via text file (improved!).
- Export to text file to import in other software.
- Color categories.
- Smart 'Open' of ftp URL and CryptoEdit file.
- Accepts Drag&Drop of URL from Safari and file from the finder.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Interface and layout changes and improvements
- Improved lock and auto lock features
- Enhanced copy password form menubar time
- Create passwords now with disambiguator functionalities (it avoids ambiguous similar chars)