PW Master 2.81
A secure password manager for your accounts
Websites are constantly improving their security and, frankly, trying to defeat automatic user ID and password entry functions built into browsers. As a result PW Master (formerly Password Master) is able to offer support for user ID and password entry.
- PW Master (formerly Password Master) incorporates several advanced features not commonly found in other password managers, including:
- the ability to specify two-part user IDs that must be entered into two fields on the web page,
- the ability to automatically enter the password on a different page than the User ID,
- support for passwords that must be entered by clicking on the screen (e.g. with an on-screen numeric pad), and
- the ability to associate a different browser with each website (if the site works properly only with a particular browser).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed repeating upgrade prompt.