MySafe is a simple and free OS X application that will allow you to create a virtual USB which you can protect with a password. The files in the safe won't be found with spotlight or Finder.
MySafe was designed to provide a safe and secure place for the files you don't want others to access.
In addition, when somebody tries to access MySafe, the app will take a picture of that person with iSight and email it to your iPhone.
Features available in the demo version:
· Choose the size of your safe.
· Choose a different name for your safe, if you have more than one MySafe on the same Mac.
· Choose a standard folder skin for MySafe to hide that you hide.
· Mute MySafe
· Remove iSight snapshot to use it on MacMini
· Chose to receive mail notification when somebody try to open the safe without
· Chose to receive mail notification when every time the safe has been opened.
Note: in order to receive a free license, you either have to like MySafe's Facebook webpage, or post a comment on its YouTube page. After that, send an e-mail to the developer (with a copy of your comment), and you'll receive a license.
Here are some key features of "MySafe":
· You don't need to place MySafe in the Application folder.
· You can have as many MySafe with different passwords and options on the same Mac.
· You can rename MySafe as you like to hide that you hide.
· You can place a MySafe in your DropBox, to access your secret files on all your mac.
· You can secure your entire DropBox
· You can place a MySafe on a USB key or on a Hard drive.
· 64-bit processor
· The safe is limited to 100 MB.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improve installation wizard
· Solve Black picture issue
· Expensive safe
· Options available on lite version
· Automatic closing option