Builds a digital wall around your data, protecting your information
Kremlin builds a wall around your data, protecting your sensitive information from snooping intruders.
Easily encrypt-decrypt your files in drag-and-drop manner with Kremlin Encrypt and Kremlin Decrypt tools.
Encrypted files can be transferred seamlessly between Mac and PC environments. In addition to a portable file format, now licensing and registration is also fully portable across platforms.
You can also schedule the Kremlin to automatically encrypt the files when you log off your computer and decrypt the files when you log back on.
The Kremlin Secure Delete (Recycle Bin) allows you to securely remove files from your computer.
Keep your work's privacy with the Kremlin Sentry utility. It wipes all records of your activities from your hard disk and from memory when you log off your computer or your computer becomes idle.
Use Kremlin Text, a secure full-featured text editor, to automatically encrypt your documents, notes and e-mail messages.
- When you log off, Kremlin clears sensitive areas of your hard disk and wipes all records of your activities.
- Kremlin automates the process of securing your computer by scheduling itself to secure portions of your hard disk and all used memory when you log off your computer or your computer becomes idle.
- Kremlin can automatically encrypt files and directories when you log off your computer and decrypt them when you log back on, providing a transparent way to protect your files from nosy intruders.
- Kremlin provides a full-featured and secure text editor that automatically encrypts your documents. You can e-mail a secret memo to a co-worker from within Kremlin Text.
- You can securely remove files from your computer by dragging them to the Kremlin Secure Recycle Bin (Windows) or Kremlin Secure Delete (Mac OS).
- Kremlin is cross-platform. You can encrypt your information on the PC and decrypt and use it on the Mac and vice versa.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!