Guarded Key is the most secure multi-platform password manager. Guarded Key is the most secure password manager which uses encrypted database to store all your online identities.
Guarded Key is using a 4096-bit key and 8 layers of encryption to secure your data. Encrypted database can only be accessed via username and password (this is the only password you have to remember).
Database is protected so well, that breaking 10 character password would take on a personal computer 8 billion years.
NOTE: To buy Guarded Key via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Guarded Key":
· One-Click Sign In - sign into your favourite web sites with one-click
· One Password - use one password forever and forget passwords for your online accounts
· Cryptographic Security Token - dynamic security token based on Certificate/RSA Signature
· Portable License - manage your online identities on USB flash drive on any computer/platform
· Strong Encryption - protect your accounts with 4096-bit key and 8 layers of encryption
· Touch Screen - use touch screen and finger gestures to browse online accounts
· Browser independence - use with any web browser of your choice
· Universal license - use one license on unlimited number of computers and on all OS platforms
· Auto-generated password - let Guarded Key generate strong password for each account
· Custom password - choose password, if you don't want to use auto-generated password
· Optional info - your other data is encrypted (membership Id, PIN, expiration date etc.)
· Computer management - enhance safety by authorizing computers for Guarded Key sign-in
· 64-bit processor
· 60 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Internationalization - enabled use of Non-English languages (Chinese, Japanese, Russian etc). Guarded Key now allows to store text typed using keyboard with other than English character set. This change is an important step toward future translation of Guarded Key into other languages.
· Improved UI design - Desktop/Laptop version of Guarded Key has now similar design as the version for iPhone/iPad. Scrolling list of records was added to the left side of the app's main view.
· Added new field "Last Update" - Online Accounts, Financial Info, Contacts, Products
· Added new field "Last Password change" - Online Accounts
· Added new field "Job title/Position", "Class/Course/Degree" - Contacts (field is available only when selecting group "Work" or "School".
· Drag & drop photo - drag & drop images to automatically add photo to the currently selected Contact. This currently works only on Windows and Linux, but will be added into Mac OS X version in the future.
· Improved download of icons
· Improved pe...