Espionage is a very easy to use application that will help you protect your important data.
Espionage is able to protect entire folder: simply drag and drop it on top of the Espionage main window or menu bar icon.
Espionage will encrypt the folder and will store the data in a disk image. Before actually using the application you must set a master password required to view the encrypted folders.
NOTE: To buy Espionage via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Espionage":
· Encrypt Folders - Protect individual folders and easily access them from the menubar.
· Folder Settings - Settings like auto-lock and maintainence of the encrypted data at your fingertips.
· Plausible Deniability - As many master passwords as you want, each protecting a unique set of folders.
· Disk Image Size Control - Easy control over the size of disk images on the hard drive.
· 14 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FIXED: Autounlock window not accepting password in certain instances
· FIXED: Removed ML notifications because they don't support long sentences