Enterprise Password Safe 2013Q4.01a
The Enterprise Password Safe is designed to solve the problem of password management, protection, and access auditing in multi-user, multi-system environments.
The EPS currently protects the passwords of a wide range of organizations around the world including Fortune 100 companies, small and medium businesses, government agencies, educational institutions, and charities
The Enterprise Password Safe secures data using a multi-layered combination of the RSA, AES, and PKCS5-3 encryption algorithms. It also provides access controls at the group, user, and network levels.
The EPS logs privileged operations and allows real time email alerts to be sent to a nominated list of administrators.
The EPS adapts to your infrastructure and doesn't require you to adapt your infrastructure to accommodate it. It can use SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, or HSQLDB to store data and you can create backups using any solution approved by your database vendor.
You can recover from the loss of the EPS and associated database server by restoring the database, installing a new copy of the EPS, and pointing the new EPS at the recovered database. It's a simple as that.
The Enterprise Password Safe does not require any software to be deployed on client machines. It can be accessed using any modern desktop web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox, and doesn't require any browser plug-ins, ActiveX controls, or other web deployed client software.
This significantly reduces the amount of work involved in testing and deploying either the initial installation or any upgrades when compared to a solution with a requirement to deploy software on every client machine
- Supported Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, HSQLDB
- Encryption Standards: PKCS5-3, AES, RSA
- Storage Metaphor: Searchable Hierarchy
- Access Control: User, Group, and Network level
- Auditing: Cryptographically signed log entries and optional email alerts
- Import Formats: CSV for users, groups, and passwords
- Exportable Reports: All Passwords, Access Configuration
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Update: Code signing added to Windows and OS X binaries.