Afick (Another File Integrity CHecker) is a portable and fast intrusion detection utility.
Afick is a security application that allows you to monitor the changes on your file systems, so you can easily detect intrusions.
Afick has been designed to work on all platforms (it only needs Perl and standard modules), including Mac OS X, Unix, Windows, Linux.
Here are some key features of "Afick":
· portable without any change to all common operating systems (Mac OS X, Windows, Unix ...)
· easy install : no need to compile or to install many others tools
· display new/deleted/modified files
· display dangling links
· may be used by any user
· any number of base and config
· config file with exceptions and jokers
· configuration file syntaxe close from aide's one
· command line is perfect on Unix, but Windows users prefer graphical interfaces, so it also has a Tk interface
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fix bugs in afickonfig.pl
· improve afickonfig : work on all config types
· use pod doc for all perl scripts
· use Afick::Aliases
· add regression tests
· (afick_planning) add test for mail errors