Efficiently monitor the changes of your OS X's file system and detect intrusions with the help of this portable and fast file invasion detector
Also, Afick is a security application that allows you to monitor the changes on your file systems, so you can easily detect intrusions.
Afick has been designed to work on all platforms (it only needs Perl and standard modules), including Mac OS X, Unix, Windows, Linux.
- portable without any change to all common operating systems (Mac OS X, Windows, Unix ...)
- easy install : no need to compile or to install many others tools
- display new/deleted/modified files
- display dangling links
- may be used by any user
- any number of base and config
- config file with exceptions and jokers
- configuration file syntaxe close from aide's one
- command line is perfect on Unix, but Windows users prefer graphical interfaces, so it also has a Tk interface
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- (packages) remove /etc/cron.daily from rpm package (avoid rpm warnings)
- (packages) move html doc in new afick-doc package (rpm, deb)
- (afick) backport from 3.5 , stop parcours sub as soon as possible ( exceptions and already seen files)
- (afick) backport from 3.5 : detect temporary files