Get up close and personal with this screensaver, featuring a selection of engine shots from Daniel Peirce's book, The Fine Art of the Motorcycle Engine.
By tradition, the motorcycle is a naked beast, differing from other vehicles by the fact that its mechanical structure is also part of its aesthetic appearance. In The Fine Art of the Motorcycle Engine, photographer Daniel Peirce examines the graphic nature of historic engines with stunning and dramatic photography.
Since the beginning of the motorbike, engine designers knew they had to design power plants that performed well and looked good. Peirce presents 64 stunning pictures from his popular UP-N-SMOKE Engine Project. In addition to his engine photography, the book also includes the story of the project and the years it took to take it from an inspired idea to a tangible reality.
Here are some key features of "The Fine Art of the Motorcycle Engine":
· Illustrates some of the sexiest motorcycle engines ever produced.
· If you are a classic motorcycle fan this is a must have.
· Features Daniel Peirce’s stunning photography from his popular UP-N-SMOKE Engine Project.
· Jay Leno owns a print from the UP-N-SMOKE Engine Project.
· A personal and candid journal of the project's creation.
· Includes a special chapter on how the images were crafted.
· Foreword by Dave Howe, head of Peckerhead Racing.