My Living Desktop is an OS X application that allows you to put animated wallpapers on your desktop in order to give an original look to your Mac.
My Living Desktop provides built in videos featuring different scenes and also enables you to make your own scenes.
My Living Desktop supports High Definition (HD) camera footage that can be imported in three steps.
Each step attempts to maintain the highest video quality possible without overburdening your computers CPU resources or hard drive. There is a balance between video quality, file size and CPU load.
NOTE: To buy My Living Desktop via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "My Living Desktop":
· Numerous scenes and wallpapers
· User friendly interface
· Customizable wallpaper and screensaver
· 1GB of RAM.
· 1GB of available hard disk space.
· 64-bit processor
· 10 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed animations and a display bug in the User Interface when running under Mountain Lion
· Fixed an occasional Screen Saver install bug
· Minor cosmetic changes