Secret Folder is an OS X app that provides you with a very simple and trouble-free way to hide a file or folder from the prying eyes of other people using your Mac.
Using Secret Folder you can quickly build a list of folders and fiels that can be turned visible or invisible with a click of the mouse.
You may also password protect your apps so that only people that know the correct password can launch them.
Secret Folder is the ideal solution if you want to prevent other users, that use your Mac infrequently, to see, open or modify files or documents when browsing the contents of your hard disk.
NOTE: To buy Secret Folder via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended).
· Approximately 28MB of available disk space.
· Start-up shareware reminder nag scren
· The option to protect folders and applications with a password is disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Various code optimizations