RandomExtra is a free and easy to use tool that helps you manage your Screen Savers. RandomExtra picks a module according to your configuration and uses it when screen saver starts.
If you don't want a screen saver to be picked for the time being, just "deactivate" it in config dialog. You don't need to delete modules from various screen saver directories but control it with RandomExtra.
Here are some key features of "RandomExtra":
· Activate, deactivate your installed screen savers.
· Now, you don't need to delete modules from various screen saver directories.
· Four pick modes.
· Pure Random: Automatically pick a module when the screen saver starts.
· Random With Priority: Modules own higher priority are given more chances.
· One By One: No Screen Saver can be picked out twice till a loop ends.
· Basic Black: Show you a black screen when the screen saver starts.
· Pick count record.
· Displays the last picked Screen Saver.
· Some screen savers are "powerful" and may freeze you Mac. So you have to kill the screen saver engine or even reboot the computer. With the information of the last picked screen saver, it's easy to pick it out and deactivate it by One-Click.
· Test selected Screen Saver.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Works on 10.7.4
· Added "screen" option. For each module, you can specify among "Any"(default), "Primary" or "Non-Primary".
· Any: The module can be displayed on any one of your screens.
· Primary: Primary screen only (the screen with menu bar).
· Non-Primary: Any screen, except the primary screen.
· iPhoto albums should be able to work now.