sky-boards-collect is a free and open-source fork of the CollectView that adds extra functionality to it.
CollectView is a Contiki OS utility that allows one to program and deploy a Contiki wireless sensor network and collect loads of information without even having to start programming.
sky-boards-collect enhanced the design of CollectView so that it will enable support for any (defined) platform so that all defined platforms can work together on same network with Contiki OS firmware.
sky-boards-collect is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the sky-boards-collect utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Here are some key features of "sky-boards-collect":
· Data feeding to cosm and sense
· Software calibration tool
· Last values visualization on sensor map
· Load any firmware to motes
· Tmote sky
· AR1000 (CO, CO2 & dust particle concentration sensorboard)
· DS1000 (Temperature, CO & CO2 sensorboard)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New UI makes much more easy to feed entire network sensor data from your network to sense and/or cosm. Also it has good resize behavior (unlike 1.5b UI).
· Conversions tool has been improved quite a lot as well. Chart is resized along with the application's window. The slider controls the crosshair. The marker labelled "Last received" indicates the x possition of the last received ADC/raw value for the sensor. The label on top ( f(x)=y) shows the current crosshair possition, which also can be set with a click on the line that represents the function.