iSubvert is an easy to use combined Subversion and SFTP Mac client aimed at web developers.
iSubvert will allow you to work with remote working copies - that is, you can perform SVN commands on a remote server.
Local working copies are also supported on Mac OS X provided the subversion client binaries are installed.
Here are some key features of "iSubvert":
· SFTP client - browse, manage, and edit files over SFTP
· SVN client - performs most subversion commands, anything missing is coming soon.
· Ability to connect to your server over SSH and SFTP
· Subversion client binaries installed on your server
· Mac OS X local working copies require installation of command-line subversion client binaries
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated for Snow Leopard
· Fixed Copy between Servers
· Minor UI updates