iNetwork Tools is a simpel to use yet powerful OS X tool that provides its users with a collection of useful network testing utilities.
The iNetwork Tools toolkit includes the following tools:
· Network Information - general information about your network
· Whois - view the registered users or assignees of an Internet resource, such as a domain name, an IP address block, or an autonomous system
· NSLookup - query the Domain Name System (DNS) to obtain domain name or IP address mapping or for any other specific DNS record
· Traceroute - view the route (path) and transit delays of packets across an Internet Protocol (IP) network
· Ping - test the reachability of a host on an Internet Protocol (IP) network and measure the round-trip time for messages sent from the originating host to a destination computer.
· Spam Check - check an IP address against 13 DNS based email blacklists
· IP to Country - view the country of the IP address provided.
· Port Scan - builtin remote port scanner.
· Port Search - search the port number provided to retrieve it's common service name or application name.
· Local Port Scan - view your local open ports
· Established Connections - view your Mac's active connections
NOTE: To buy iNetwork Tools via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor