ZOC is a very powerful emulator that provides a SSH/telnet client and terminal support.
ZOC is designed to help you connect to mainframes and hosts via secure communication methods such as telnet, shell, serial cable or modem/isdn.
ZOC will improve your user experience since it comes with an intuitive and easy to use interface.
Here are some key features of "ZOC":
· Emulations: VT220, xterm, Wyse, QNX, TN3270, TN5250 and more
· File Transfer: SCP, Zmodem, Xmodem, Ymodem, Kermit and more
· Communication: SSH, Telnet, Modem, Serial Cable and more
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NEW: support for Mac OS X full screen mode (Mac OS X only)
· FIX: shift+backspace disconnected session in TN5250 emulation
· FIX: some internal modernization of code. Now requires Mac OS 10.6 (Mac OS X only)
· FIX: cyrillic character with code FFh was not displayed in VT220/Xterm/etc.
· FIX: possible screen glitches with ANSI-SCO reverse text
· FIX: attempt to fix occasional beachball related to clipboard (Mac OS X only)
· FIX: local shell did not accept alternate command line (Mac OS X only)