Viscosity is a powerful OpenVPN client that provides a GUI for editing, creating or controlling VPN connections with ease.
Viscosity lets you configure connections through a GUI. Advanced users are still provided with manual control over configuration properties.
Viscosity comes with a menu that allows you to quickly connect/disconnect.
Here are some key features of "Viscosity":
· Cocoa Goodness: Sleek Mac OS X integration.
· Everything You Need: Bundled with OpenVPN and drivers.
· GUI Management: No command-line needed.
· Leopard Support: Designed with Leopard in mind.
· Traffic Statistics: For network gurus.
· Growl Integration: Keep informed while working.
· Keychain Security: Keeps your VPN logins safe.
· Enterprise Support: Easily pre-configure Viscosity.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Resolves issue setting/restoring DNS servers when IPv6 is in use
· OpenVPN 2.3 upgraded to version 2.3.0
· Retina graphics for menu icon packs
· Passtos support enabled (for OpenVPN 2.3 only)
· Improved two-factor authentication support
· Improved handling when switching network locations
· Improved handling of No buffer space OpenVPN errors
· Resolves issue parsing raw IPv6 addresses
· Resolves issue where iMessage/Push Notifications may not work while connected
· Various bug fixes and enhancements