VShell Server 3.9.1 Build 494
SSH2 server providing fine-tune control over access and file transfer privileges
VShell is simple to install and set up, enabling you to quickly deploy and fine tune your server environment to comply with internal policies and external regulations.
Provide secure remote access to the network for IT and end users, securely configure and maintain servers and network services, and deliver secure file transfer services with confidence.
VShell's extensive configuration options and trusted authentication methods give you the right balance between protecting your network and providing your employees and customers with access to the data they need.
The VShell server can be licensed to meet the needs of every size network and organization, from single admin-only server access to enterprise-wide remote access, secure file transfer, and data tunneling solutions.
- Provide strong, multi-protocol security for data in transit
- Control user access to features and files
- Set up and configure easily
- Monitor and log events with automation support
- Use connection-based licensing to your advantage
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New features:
- The "Log Topic Debug Level" option can now be specified in a per user, group, or location subconfiguration.