VPN-X Server is a cross-platform P2P/SSL/TLS VPN solution. Now the VPN support Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, linux ( x86,x86_64b, loongson 2E/F-Mips), Mac OS X. VPN-X allows Client has an individual Virtual IP Address.
VPN-X Server can help employees on errands use company LAN resource, help your friends access your computer play LAN games, all the network data is encrypted and you can control the special peers to access your computer or LAN with our powerful Access Control feature.
You can get not only VPN Client but also VPN Server in our Installor package at the same time. In other words, you can do almost anything LAN can do on internet with VPN-X,VPN-X will help you to convert internet to secure LAN.
VPN-X Server is also a international software. VPN-X Server supports many languages: English, Italian, German, Chinese(Simplified, Traditional), Polish, Vietnamese, Malay, Russian, etc.
VPN-X Server can be used for personal VPN network for family or friends and also commercial applications, here is an example of possible VPN-X applications:
· Personal or family VPN (Play LAN games, share files, private chat)
· Community-based VPN (Cooperation development, share files--SVN, CVS, Security chat)
· Non-profit and organizational VPN (Let members access special resource from anywhere)
· Corporate intranets and extranets VPN infrastructure (Employees on errands can summit his report to OA(Office Automation) server easily and securely, just like he/she is in company local network)
Here are some key features of "VPN-X Server":
· Traverse NAT.
· Auto Detect subnet.
· Listen on multi-port at same time in one process.
· Listen on multi-protocol at same time in one process.
· Java wrapper TUN/TAP driver.
· Online register VPN account.
· Cross-platform GUI.
· Virtual DNS.
· Auto upgrade software.
· 12 days trial.
· Concurrent User Number limited to 5.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· VPN-X Mac OS X Version can support PPTP VPN client, such as iPhone,
· Android, Windows Mobile, Linux/Mac/Windows Built-In VPN client, and other
· standard PPTP Client...
· VPN-X can do port mapping/forwarding automatically
· Fixed Proxy instance can't start with VPN-X