The Helper MonkeyTool is a portable SSH Java based interface for system administration.
The Helper MonkeyTool is integrated with the following 3rd party tools: Remote Desktop (RDP), PuTTY (included) , WinSCP (included) and Wireshark (separate download).
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the The Monkey Helper utility on your Mac are available HERE.
The Monkey Helper is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "The Monkey Helper":
· Free for 5-years to use after the trial period as We believe that knowledge based on practical experience and sound research should be shared.
· The Helper MonkeyTool is a portable ssh Java based interface for Unix/Linux and MS Windows system administration.
· Allows you to remotely access and control your servers through google talk.
· Automates firewall rule checks; exporting the results into Excel.
· Allows you to run multiple Unix commands on multiple servers simultaneously.
· Captures your network traces (on the port/ports and interface/interfaces of your choice) and at at a click of a button copies them back to your desktop opening.
· Remotely monitor your servers in a real time dashboard displaying CPU and RAM.
· Access your servers; this release is integrated with the following 3rd party tools: Remote Desktop (RDP), PuTTY(included) , WinSCP (included) and Wireshark (separate download).
· Java 1.6 or later
· 90 days trial period.