ScreenRecycler is a handy application that enables its users to use any networked computer as an additional display.
ScreenRecycler allow its users to use a spare computer as second display for your Mac. You can even use an idle machine for that purpose.
All you need to do is start ScreenRecycler on your Mac then connect to ScreenRecycler via VNC from your old machine.
· Any Networked Mac or PC for secondary display.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added 64bit kernel version.
· Added new resolutions.
· Workaround for 10.6 fast user switch Workpace problem.
· Changed to use JNXFree.framework now.
· Removed unneeded logging.