SQLiteManager is a GUI database manager designed for SQLite databases that features an intuitive interface and powerful processing capabilities.
SQLiteManager enables you to open and work with SQLite2, SQLite3, AES 128 encrypted databases, in memory databases and REAL Server databases.
SQLiteManager helps you create and browse tables, views, triggers and indexes. You can easily insert, delete and updates records and it also supports your arbitrary SQL commands.
SQLiteManager also provides a flexible report generator whereby you can create virtually any text report (including HTML and XML) using a powerful template language.
NOTE: To buy SQLiteManager via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SQLiteManager":
· SQLite2 and SQLite3 support
· Browse tables, views, and indexes
· Create new tables, views, indexes
· Drop tables, views, indexes.
· Type arbitrary SQL and see the results of queries
· Ability to convert SQLite 2 databases to SQLite 3
· Report generator
· Import and export data to/from CSV and tab-delimited formats
· Bug Reporting
· Print Preview
· Database Recovery
· Chart Panel
· Built-in scripting language based on RBScript
· Queries, import and export functions are limited to 20 rows.
· Printing is disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a vertical scrollbar issue.
· Fixed an import issue into a new table where first row was not properly converted to column names.
· Fixed an issue with new rows in Record Editor.
· Updated sqlite to the latest 184.108.40.206 version.
· Added UNICODE61 tokenizer.
· MacOS X version now requires 10.7 or higher.