Contest logging tool for short wave radio
RUMped helps you manage numerous logs at the same time and also offers you the possibility to customize the contest rules according to your needs.
Gray line dxing is easier to use thanks to RUMped's gray line map, calculations, routines and tables.
RUMped offers support for major contest, general contest mode for unsupported contest and DX-pedition.
- Supported rigs: TRCVR, CW, RTTY, PSK, Hellschreiber.
- Full support for the microHAM devices microKeyer II and digiKeyer II.
- Real time computation
- Partial call check during typing
- Prev. QSO check
- ESM mode
- Auto cq
- TRX control
- Memory pad for S&P
- Log export supports ADIF, Cabrillo, Stützerbach, text, csv and DF3CB logsearch
- Full support for Logbook of The World (LoTW) and eQSL
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0 Beta 27
- There is now a separate selection for the K3 available. This wil enable to use the internal voice keyer.
- A failure in the Cabrillo output file is corrected. (Header was partly missing).