RAID Monitor 3.2.3
Software for RAID monitoring and email alert
RAID Monitor sends an e-mail report that gives you information about the current RAID information.
- Constant Monitoring:
- RAID Monitor will automatically check the status of the RAID. If a fault is found with the RAID it will generate an email notifying the recipients of the fault.
- Hardware Monitoring:
- RAID Monitor fully supports the (Apple-supplied) MegaRAID card.
- Log Monitoring:
- RAID Monitor automatically monitors the system.log file for drive errors. If a error is detected RAID Monitor will send an email alert to the email recipients.
- Email Alerts:
- If a fault is found with the RAID it will generate an email. Advanced email settings allow for full configuration of the SMTP settings.
- 24Hr Reporting:
- RAID Monitor will send an email report every 24 hours to give you peace of mind that the RAID is functioning correctly and the email link between you and your RAID is functioning correctly.
- Background Daemon:
- RAID Monitor does not need to be running in order for the RAID to be monitored. A background process monitors the RAID without the interface open.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fix for saving settings in 10.7 and 10.8.