RAID Monitor is a tool that was created to check the status of a software RAID. If any fault is found, it generates an email and plays a system alert sound.
RAID Monitor sends an e-mail report that gives you information about the current RAID information.
Here are some key features of "RAID Monitor":
· RAID Monitor will automatically check the status of the RAID. If a fault is found with the RAID it will generate an email notifying the recipients of the fault.
· RAID Monitor fully supports the (Apple-supplied) MegaRAID card.
· RAID Monitor automatically monitors the system.log file for drive errors. If a error is detected RAID Monitor will send an email alert to the email recipients.
· If a fault is found with the RAID it will generate an email. Advanced email settings allow for full configuration of the SMTP settings.
· RAID Monitor will send an email report every 24 hours to give you peace of mind that the RAID is functioning correctly and the email link between you and your RAID is functioning correctly.
· RAID Monitor does not need to be running in order for the RAID to be monitored. A background process monitors the RAID without the interface open.
· Any combination of the following raid configurations: Disk Utility RAID and MegaRAID Card
· 7 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix for saving settings in 10.7 and 10.8.