Helps apps to operate through an HTTPS or SOCKS proxy.
The network applications that do not support working through proxy servers cannot be used behind a firewall or a LAN, hence, can compromise corporate privacy and lead you to many other restrictions.
Proxifier offers a solution to all of these problems and gives you the possibility to work with your favorite applications without any restrictions.
Moreover, Proxifier lets you add more power to network functionality and gain extra control over network security.
With Proxifier you can work with any Internet client (browsers, ftp, ICQ, IRC, P2P, telnet, ssh, video/audio, games...) through a network that is separated from the Internet by a firewall (only one open port is required).
Proxifier will provide you with added privacy in all your Internet activities. An example is sending and receiving email through a proxy server or by chaining multiple proxy servers together. Proxifier supports all mail clients while allowing you to remain anonymous.
- Run any network applications through a proxy server; no special configuration is required for the software.
- Access the Internet from restricted local area network through a proxy server gateway.
- Bypass firewall restrictions (connect to restricted ports).
- Use three types of proxy servers: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5, and HTTPS.
- Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Problem with upgrading from version 1 on some systems.
- High CPU load in some scenarios.
- Special handling for situation when a program tries to repeat a failed connection at a very high rate.
- System-wide profile at /Library/Application Support/Proxifier/Profiles/Default.ppx. If the file exists Proxifier loads it on start automatically for all users.