Port Map is an open-source application for forwarding ports easily.
Some times you want to access your computers at home from anywhere in the world. Be it the web server on your home server, the file sharing on your desktop machine or a remote login to your parent's computer to support them doing their work.
This is where the Port Map application will come in handy. Originally written as a proof of concept, Port Map is a fully featured all-purpose port mapper supporting all major routers, with presets and URL templates.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· updated of miniupnpc library to version 1.2 - should increase compatibility with more router/gateways, e.g. the Arcor EasyBox A300.
· update of libnatpmp to libnatpmp-20081006
· fixed an issue with AVM routers that caused generation of too many and stale UPNP mappings
· fixed an issue with NAT-PMP and the current Airport Extreme Base stations that caused external IP changes not to be noticed
· fixed an issue that caused TCMPortMapper to not recognize global network changes if it was started while no network was connected
· fixed a crashing issue appearing with certain setups where UPNP devices have been discovered that inevitably lead to miniwget crashes due to missing content
· fixed too eager error reporting in case of system wake up by increasing the interval of the refresh after wake up from 1.0 to 2.0 seconds
· fixed reporting of "Router incompatible." in the case of an Apple Airport and not DSL or other network connection. Now correctly "No external Address." is displayed but mappings still ...