Network Caller ID is an easy to use CID service that is distributed over a network to a variety of devices and computers.
NCID includes a server called ncidd, a client called ncid, various client output modules, two SIP gateways, and a YAC gateway.
The server, ncidd, monitors either a modem, device or gateway for the CID data. The data is collected and sent, via TCP, to one or more connected clients. The server supports multiple gateways which can be used with or without a modem or device.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Version number is now the NCID distribution version
· Fixed a corruption problem when sending log files over 2.000 lines
· Fixed a problem where a client can sometimes terminate the server
· Fixed call indicator problem for RING and hangup identification
· Fixed sending a second CID line when MESG and NAME lines received
· Added a 300 message after the call log is sent to clients
· Improved code for writing to logs and and sending to clients
· Increased number of clients from 15 to 25