NetUse is an OS X app that will provide with the best way to monitor your network traffic on the Mac.
Utilizing the SNMP feature of any modern Internet router or gateway, NetUse monitors and collects real-time Internet usage statistics for all the computers in your home or office that share an Internet connection.
If you have a traffic cap on your Internet usage, NetUse will help make sure you don’t exceed your limits. Set your billing date and a monthly traffic allowance and NetUse will accurately show how much bandwidth you consume.
NOTE: To buy NetUse via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "NetUse":
· Real-time traffic monitor
· Logs and plots your whole network usage
· Elegant and simple User Interface
· Auto configuration
· Assistant wizard
· Works with any SNMP-enabled router
· Configurable billing date and monthly usage allowance (cap)
· SNMP-enabled router
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· resolved usage data display issue under 10.6.x
· resolved rare crash issue caused by certain network status
· minor UI tweaks and performance improvements