NetSpot is a handy wireless survey application that allows you to view, analyze and collect Wi-Fi data using your Mac.
NetSpot can be used to view the wireless network by building a unique, visual Wi-Fi map that allows you to see the dead zones without coverage.
You can also use NetSpot as a wireless network planner, build a heat map of your network and find the optimal configuration.
Here are some key features of "NetSpot":
- View your wireless network
- Wireless network planner
- Analyze Wi-Fi coverage
- Standard 802.11a/b/g/n wireless network adapters
- 64-bit processor
- Some features like active scanning, professional visualization and advanced network management are disabled.
- New major features:
- Detection of additional AP channels
- Channel width in Discover Mode