Navicat Data Modeler 1.0.6
Design and manipulate visual database structures
Navicat Data Modeler enables users to design database structures, reverse engineer, forward engineer, generate SQL files and print models to files, etc.
Navicat Data Modeler supports various database systems, including MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
In other words, Navicat Data Modeler allows for creating visual database structures, performing reverse/forward engineer process, importing models from ODBC data sources, generate complex SQL/DDL and print models to files, etc.
Navicat Data Modeler is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
- Create/edit/drop database objects, visually set relationships between them
- Support multiple schemas in one model
- Reverse engineering
- Forward engineering
- Support MySQL 3.21 or above
- Support PostgreSQL 7.3 or above
- Support Oracle 8.1 or above
- Support SQLite 2 and 3
- Support SQL Server 2000 or above and SQL Azure
- Import tables from ODBC
- SQL/DDL script generation
- Support of several diagram notations like Crow's Foot, IDEF1x and UML
- Support numerous visual customization options like adding vertices, layers, images and notes/labels
- Auto layout
- Print the database diagram to PDF file
- Save the database diagram as a graphic file, i.e. PNG, SVG
- Search filter
- Zoom in/Zoom out
Navicat Data Modeler
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed the stability issue when running on Mac OS X 10.10 .