Navicat Data Modeler is a feature-rich and simple to understand design tool that allows you to create and manipulate database models.
Navicat Data Modeler enables users to design database structures, reverse engineer, forward engineer, generate SQL files and print models to files, etc.
Navicat Data Modeler supports various database systems, including MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
In other words, Navicat Data Modeler allows for creating visual database structures, performing reverse/forward engineer process, importing models from ODBC data sources, generate complex SQL/DDL and print models to files, etc.
Navicat Data Modeler is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
NOTE: To buy Navicat Data Modeler via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Navicat Data Modeler":
· Create/edit/drop database objects, visually set relationships between them
· Support multiple schemas in one model
· Reverse engineering
· Forward engineering
· Support MySQL 3.21 or above
· Support PostgreSQL 7.3 or above
· Support Oracle 8.1 or above
· Support SQLite 2 and 3
· Support SQL Server 2000 or above and SQL Azure
· Import tables from ODBC
· SQL/DDL script generation
· Support of several diagram notations like Crow's Foot, IDEF1x and UML
· Support numerous visual customization options like adding vertices, layers, images and notes/labels
· Auto layout
· Print the database diagram to PDF file
· Save the database diagram as a graphic file, i.e. PNG, SVG
· Search filter
· Zoom in/Zoom out
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Some minor bug fixes