MassTransit Enterprise is a tool that allows you to transfer digital files across LAN and Internet.
MassTransit Enterprise is server based and can be installed at corporate locations, so yo can quickly share files with your customers, vendors and other trading partners.
Users can easily drag and drop files and receive them almost the same way. MassTransit Enterprise automates the file transfer aspects, including tracking and handling.
MassTransit Enterprise is very customizable and includes a plugin that makes it easy to drag and drop files via your web browser.
Here are some key features of "MassTransit":
· Supports multiple files and websites
· Advanced transfer protocols
· Security and tracking
· Integrates with corporate infrastructures
· Windows and OS X file support
· You must register in order to receive a trial licence key, required for downloading the latest version.
· Only 10 customized clients allowed.
· Maximum 45 file transfers.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ENHANCEMENT: Added support for PHP 5.4.5. MassTransit 7.2.7 now supports PHP 5.4.5. This is the recommended version of PHP to use for functionality and security fixes.
· ENHANCEMENT: Support for displaying progress when uploading files via the web browser when using HTTP. When PHP 5.4 is used, MassTransit will now display progress in the web page for file uploads when using the HTTP transfer method. Previously this capability was not available when using PHP 5.3.
· ENHANCEMENT: The default page presented to users when they log into the MassTransit web site can be configured. A new flag in mtweb.ini called DEFAULT_PAGE_AFTER_LOGIN can be set to specify whether the default page presented to users when they log into MassTransit is the send files tab or the download files tab. See mtweb.ini for more information.
· ENHANCEMENT: Web client support for Mac OS X 10.8 and Safari 6. The MassTransit Web Client on is supported on Mac OS X 10.8 and Safari 6. The web client is signed properl...