MacDaddy is a powerful, yet easy to use MAC Address Changer (Spoofer). MacDaddy does not change the hardware burned-in MAC addresses. MacDaddy changes the "software based" MAC addresses.
MacDaddy helps people to protect their privacy by hiding their real MAC Addresses in the widely available Network.
MacDaddy also helps Network and IT Security professionals to troubleshoot network problems, build high-availability solutions, test Incident Response plans, test Intrusion Detection / Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS,) recover (MAC Address based) software lice
Here are some key features of "MacDaddy":
· Huge OID database
· Show the manufacturer of the MAC Address (if in OID database)
Change MAC Address in 3 clicks:
· Select a network adapter
· Click "Random" to generate a MAC Address to spoof
· Click "Change" to change and activate new MAC Address
· Protect your personal privacy by hiding the real MAC Address of your Network Adapters
· Randomly Generate any New MAC Address or based on a selected manufacturer
· Automatically Activate new MAC Address after change
· User-friendly GUI Front End
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· +Growl Notifications.
· +Feedback Form.
· Fixed code for faster startup.
· Change button disabled on same MAC.
· Leopard Compatibility Fix.