LanScan Pro is a very efficient and easy to use OS X network scanner which enables you to easily discover all active devices on a Local Area Network.
NOTE: To buy LanScan Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "LanScan Pro":
· Auto-detection of configured interfaces: Airport, Ethernet, Virtual interfaces ...
· Scan the full IP-range with ARP packets
· Display the IP address, MAC address, hostname and vendor associated
· Hostname resolution: DNS, mDNS (Apple devices) and SMB (Windows devices)
· Custom hostname edition
· No limitation on the number of devices found
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Edited hostnames are now colored in gray
· Scan is much more faster on big networks
· Updated MAC addresses vendors
· Key shortcut: Space bar to start/stop LanScan
· Key shortcut: Return to edit hostname
· Fixed a crash bug in Search Bar
· Fixed two functional bugs in Search Bar
· Fixed a random crash bug when displaying results