Absolute Manage is a great software suite that comes with efficient tools that will help you manage both Mac and Windows workstations and mobile devices running on iOS or Android, within the same console.
Absolute Manage allows you to view the installed applications and their licenses, remotely install patches and even install a complete operating system.
Here are some key features of "Absolute Manage":
· Security, Change & Configuration Management
· Asset Inventory
· Power Management
· Automated Patch Management
· 45 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Absolute Manage now lets you create placeholder records for mobile devices that allows you to assign devices you expect to enroll to policies so that they will automatically be configured upon their enrollment.
· The new Set Enrollment User context menu command lets you change the Active Directory or Open Directory account with which a device is associated.
· The ownership information of a mobile device can now also be set to “guest” or “undefined”.
· Mac OS X 10.8 “Mountain Lion” is supported
· The new MacBook Pro and MacBook Air computers introduced in June 2012 are correctly detected.
· New information item Software Information > System Information > Computrace Identifier
· Various performance improvements and bug fixes.